Your Monrovia Plumber
Looking for reliable plumbers who can get the job done on time? Call your Monrovia plumbing experts at (626) 394-9641.
Need professional plumbing services? North Brothers Plumbing & Rooter is your local Monrovia plumbing team. Whether you need to clear a clogged drain, repair a damaged sewer line, or replace your water heater, we provide the solutions you can trust. Read what your neighbors are saying in the latest customer reviews!
Quality service guaranteed:
- Techs wear shoe covers—never worry about cleaning up after us
- Personalized service—know your options before we start on any repairs
- Financing available—we have a plan to fit any budget
- Three-time Angie’s List Super Service Award winner—our goal is to keep your home safe and comfortable
When do you need professional drain cleaning?
Have you been trying to get rid of a drain clog, but it just won’t go away? Are you tired of waiting forever for your sink to drain? Contact us for professional drain cleaning services.
We will help you solve these problems and more:
- Foul odors coming from your drain
- Water backing up when you run the faucet
- Corroded drain lines
If you have severe clog problems, or have difficult items blocking your sewer line (such as tree roots or years of built up debris), we may recommend hydrojetting. This is a much more thorough alternative to traditional drain cleaning. It clears out all manner of debris--FAST. Hydrojetting is the ultimate way to get your drains completely clean and keep them that way for longer.
Need to repair or replace your sewer line?
We specialize in trenchless pipe lining. This alternative to traditional excavation methods helps preserve your yard, driveway, and overall property.
The trenchless process starts with just one hole where the pipes can be accessed. We then install a new material made of epoxy resin to replace areas where the existing pipe is cracked, leaking, or damaged. The new material is expected to last 50+ years so you can enjoy hassle-free plumbing for years to come.
Why is trenchless sewer pipe lining recommended? This process serves a number of benefits:
- Fast service, limiting interruptions to your regular schedule
- Limited digging and excavation, saving you from costly property damage
- Easy, seamless installation that prevents further problems such as root invasion
- Improved water flow through pipes
When should you call for water heater repair?
Are you noticing any of these problems related to your water heater?
- Corroded or leaking tank
- Lack of hot water
- Unusual sounds coming from the water heater
- Discolored water
Contact us to determine the problem. We will carry out the ideal solution that is most cost-effective for you.
Call us at (626) 394-9641 for long term solutions to your toughest plumbing problems.