Your Sierra Madre Plumber
Get back to your normal routine with professional plumbing solutions. Call your Sierra Madre plumbing experts at (626) 394-9641
North Brothers Plumbing & Rooter works to make your plumbing service calls as hassle-free as possible. We are your local Sierra Madre plumbing pros focused on providing high-quality solutions, no matter the problem. Keep your drains, fixtures, and overall plumbing system running smoothly with a quick call to our team.
Quality service guaranteed:
- Techs wear shoe covers—never worry about cleaning up after us
- Personalized service—know your options before we start on any repairs
- Financing available—we have a plan to fit any budget
- Three-time Angie’s List Super Service Award winner—our goal is to keep your home safe and comfortable
Have a clogged drain problem?
Contact us if you notice any of these problems:
- Frequent clogging: If you constantly have problems with clogged drains, we will need to locate the blockage and remove it from your pipeline.
- Slow drains: Slow draining sinks and showers are on the verge of developing a clog. Targeted drain cleaning will solve the problem in no time.
- Multiple clogged drains: Several drains that seem to be clogged at the same time indicate a clog in your main drain system. We will get to the source of the blockage and remove it to return your drains to normal.
- Overflowing drains: Sewage back-up due to clogged drains can cause further problems and need to be handled immediately.
Is hydrojetting the solution for you?
In some cases, regular drain cleaning methods are not enough to get rid of the clog. This is often the case if the blockage is farther in your sewer line, or if your pipes are severely clogged with debris and sludge.
Here is what you can expect by opting for hydrojetting services:
- Thorough clean: There is no more thorough method of cleaning drains than hydrojetting. This method involves blasting a high pressure stream of water through the pipe, removing all debris inside. Residue such as sand, grease, mud, soap, and other build-up will be pushed through the pipe.
- Removes all bacteria: Bacterial growth in your drain system could cause unpleasant odors and health problems. Hydrojetting gets rid of bacteria and can prevent further problems.
- Long lasting results: Because hydrojetting produces such a thorough clean, you will save in the long run with drains that stay clear for longer.
What are the benefits of trenchless pipe lining?
If regular drain cleaning or hydrojetting can’t solve the problem, we will need to repair or replace the pipes.
Take a look at what trenchless pipe lining can do for you:
- Fast results: Trenchless pipe lining is completed much more quickly than traditional sewer repair methods, often taking 2-3 days (compared to weeks the traditional way).
- Savings: This process involves limited excavation, which means less damage to repair and clean up when it comes to your yard or driveway.
- Quality results: The seamless technology used in trenchless pipe lining results in a decreased need for future repairs. You get improved flow capacity and a pipeline that can withstand tree root invasion, cracks, leaks, and other damage for 50+ years.
When should you call for professional water heater service?
Having problems with your water heater? Don’t wait until the issue gets worse. Contact us for an inspection if you notice the following problems:
- Rust colored water
- Foul-smelling water
- Inconsistent temperature
- Lack of hot water
- Corroded parts
- Mineral build-up in the tank
- Leaking tank
Call today at (626) 394-9641 for immediate service.