Your South Pasadena Plumber
Looking for the top local plumbers? Call your South Pasadena plumbing team at (626) 394-9641. Fast results. Serving South Pasadena since 2003.
North Brothers Plumbing & Rooter is your local South Pasadena plumbing expert. We are dedicated to handling all of your plumbing needs. Whether you need drain cleaning, trenchless sewer repair, water heater replacement, or other plumbing service, we are ready to help.
- Techs wear shoe covers—never worry about cleaning up after us
- Personalized service—know your options before we start on any repairs
- Financing available—we have a plan to fit any budget
- Three-time Angie’s List Super Service Award winner—our goal is to keep your home safe and comfortable
What are some signs that you need a professional drain cleaning?
Timely drain cleaning will help improve the function of your overall plumbing system while preventing further problems from developing.
Notice these problems with your drains?
- Recurring clogs
- Clogs in multiple drains
- Overflowing drains
- Unpleasant odors coming from drains
Contact us for immediate solutions. Your drain may be clogged from hair, grease, or other debris that make their way into your drain line. This can slow down the drains in your sinks and showers; in some cases, a large blockage can result in your drains overflowing. A foul odor coming from your kitchen or bath drain is likely caused by food particles or sewage trapped in the pipes.
Your North Brothers plumber will carry out the best drain cleaning method to get your pipes flowing freely again.
Is hydrojetting the solution for you?
A fast alternative to regular drain cleaning methods is hydrojetting. This involves blasting high-pressure water through your sewer and drain lines to give them a complete clean. With hydrojetting, we can remove even the most stubborn blockage or debris that has been stuck in your pipes for the last several years. The high-pressure action will push the blockage out of the pipeline and open up your drains again.
Think you have to replace your severely clogged sewer line? All you may need is a hydrojet cleaning. Call us to see if this service is right for you.
What if your sewer line can’t be cleared?
In some cases, clogs from damaged sewer lines can’t be solved with drain cleaning. The only solution is to repair or replace the line. This is where trenchless pipe lining comes in.
Take a look at how why trenchless pipe lining is becoming a popular option among homeowners looking to strengthen their pipeline:
- Fast results—limited digging means we get to the pipes faster
- Savings—you don’t have to worry about repairing any damage to your yard
- Quality results—the new lining will serve you well over 50 years
- Limited interruptions—get back to your normal routine as quickly as possible
What are some signs that you need to repair your water heater?
How do you know it’s time to call for professional water heater repair? Be on the lookout for these problem signs:
- Mineral build-up in the tank: If there is sediment built up inside the tank, contact us to flush it out. Sediment build-up can cause the tank to corrode and leak.
- Foul odors: An unusual smell in your water could indicate a bacterial infection. If the water smells funny, your water heater might need to be flushed out.
- Leaking tank: Your tank may develop a leak from corrosion. This often requires a full water heater replacement.
- Rusty water: This signals an anode rod that needs to be replaced.
If you notice these or other problems with your water heater, contact us for the right solution. We will inspect the issue to get to the bottom of the problem, so you can start enjoying the hot water you need as soon as possible.
Call us today at (626) 394-9641 to schedule your next plumbing project. We’ll help you get back in the flow!