Pasadena Sump Pumps Repair & Replacement Services
Get quality sump pump services you can trust. Call your Pasadena sump pump repair and replacement experts at (626) 394-9641. Serving Pasadena since 2003.
North Brothers Plumbing & Rooter is your local Pasadena sump pump team. We provide repair and replacement services for all makes and models. Read on to see how we can help you keep your home dry during storms and heavy rain.
What are some common problems with this unit?
Take a look at some of the problems we help our customers solve:
- Clogged sump pumps: If the sump pit is filled with debris, your sump pump will have trouble getting rid of the water in the pit.
- Sump pump is overwhelmed with water: This is a sign that the unit is undersized.
- Water fails to come out of the pit: This means the sump pump was installed incorrectly.
- Sump pump runs continuously: If your sump pump seems to be running endlessly, a switch may be stuck, or there could be something defective within the unit.
Whatever your problem, we can help you get it under control with the right solution. Contact us today for immediate service.
What are the benefits of efficiently working units?
If you live on a floodplain, a properly working sump pump will help protect your home from flood problems. This reduces the chance of mold or mildew growth from water damage. Newer homes will often have a sump pump installed; if you live in an older home, you will want to install a sump pump as soon as possible to keep your home safe when heavy rains hit.
Sump pumps automatically start working as soon as water runs into it. They are low maintenance devices that provide immeasurable value.
What are the different types of sump pumps?
The pedestal sump pump is designed for small sump pits. It is economical and usually lasts up to 15 years.
The submersible sump pump is ideal for basements. The motor is in the sump basin. It can last over 25 years.
Battery back-up pumps, which some refer to as a secondary sump pump, is a unit that kicks on if the power goes out. It is used to back up the main sump pump that has failed during a power outage.
If you are looking to replace your sump pump, or install one for the first time in your home, we will help you find the right unit to fit your needs.
When should you replace your unit?
The older your sump pump gets, the more likely it will need to be replaced.
Look out for these other problems:
- Current unit is too small for your home’s needs
- Your unit is making unusual sounds on a consistent basis
- Your unit fails to work after a storm
Don’t run the risk of flooding. Contact us to install a new sump pump as soon as you notice problems with your current one.
Keep your home free from floods with professional sump pump services. Call us today at (626) 394-9641 to get started on repairs or replacements.