Your Temple City Plumber
Have a plumbing problem? Regain home comfort and call your Temple City plumbing experts at (626) 394-9641.
Get unparalleled plumbing solutions from North Brothers Plumbing & Rooter. We are your local Temple City plumbing team dedicated to providing our neighbors with top-notch service. No matter the problem, we are ready with the most cost-effective solution.
Quality service guaranteed:
- Techs wear shoe covers—never worry about cleaning up after us
- Personalized service—know your options before we start on any repairs
- Financing available—we have a plan to fit any budget
- Three-time Angie’s List Super Service Award winner—our goal is to keep your home safe and comfortable
Looking for professional hydrojetting services?
If regular drain cleaning methods are not enough, we recommend hydrojetting. This process blasts water at high pressures to completely clean severely clogged pipes. You may have been told that you need to replace your pipes because they are clogged beyond repair, but hydrojetting may be the answer you are looking for.
Take a look at the benefits of this service:
- Hydrojetting helps prolong the lifespan of your drain and sewer line by completely removing all manner of debris.
- This process easily breaks through clogs without the need for an auger.
- The powerful jet leaves no build-up behind, giving you cleaner drains for longer.
- Cleaner drains for the long term mean savings on pipe replacement and repairs.
What if hydrojetting is not enough?
You may need to look to pipe repair or replacement if damage is too extensive for cleaning. We recommend trenchless pipe lining and provide this specialized service for our customers.
Trenchless pipe lining involves limited digging. This means your yard and lawn will look just as beautiful as before the repair, instead of flooding with sewer water and tire tracks from equipment.
The trenchless process is also faster than traditional methods of sewer repair. We can finish the job in 2-3 days, compared to several weeks for traditional repairs. The new material installed is high quality and proven to be reliable for over 50 years.
What are some signs that you need to repair your water heater?
Is your water heater over 10 years old? Timely repair or replacement is crucial to keeping energy costs down and getting the hot water you need.
If you notice any of the following problems, you may need to repair or replace the unit:
- You fail to receive hot water, even though the water heater has been turned on.
- The water coming from the faucet looks rusty; this points to rust in the water heater itself, which can lead to more extensive damage if not repaired.
- The water heater is producing unusual sounds, which indicate damaged internal components.
- The tank is leaking from corrosion. This often requires a whole unit replacement, as a leaking water heater tank can eventually burst.
Call us today at (626) 394-9641 to schedule an appointment.