Pasadena Trenchless Sewer Repair Services
Repair your sewer line without spending a fortune or destroying your lawn and landscaping
Do you need to repair your sewer line? We have a solution that won’t leave an ugly scar across your lawn. Trenchless sewer repair will repair the pipe issues with limited digging and damage to your property.
What are the benefits of trenchless sewer repair?
Trenchless sewer repair features cured-in-place piping. This means we run an epoxy liner inside an existing sewer pipe and ‘cure’ it to the old pipe. The result is a pipe that becomes highly resistant to tree roots, cracks, and leaking.
Cured-in-place piping allows a replacement line to be run without digging up your lawn. Below are additional benefits of this service:
- Using cured-in-place pipe lining protects your lawn, flower beds, shrubs, and other areas where the repair will take place.
- Since trenchless sewer repair reduces the need for digging, the repair process is usually completed much more quickly than traditional methods.
- The epoxy liner used in the repair process creates a nearly impenetrable sewer line, helping you avoid future replacement for decades.
- The technology we use to pinpoint the exact location of the broken or clogged line allows us to replace partial sections of your sewer line, something difficult to accomplish using standard methods.
- Cured-in-place pipe lining can help you save, since you won’t have to worry about cleaning up after the damage traditional sewer repairs incur.
What problems does this process solve?
Trenchless sewer repair is an excellent way to improve waste flow and eliminate sewer back-ups. Tree roots and mineral deposits slow down the normal flow of waste and water, causing sewage to flow backward into the pipes. Severe blockages require replacement or relining once the initial problem is cleared.
Broken sewer pipes that are starting to leak can also be repaired using trenchless methods. Anyone who has experienced this type of break knows how unpleasant (and unsanitary) the problem quickly becomes, resulting in spongy, foul-smelling lawns and a true health hazard.
The unpleasant surprise of a broken or blocked sewer line doesn’t have to bring life to a halt. Protect your lawn and your peace of mind by contacting us to perform a high-tech scan of the suspect line. Once we do, we can provide you with a quote for fast trenchless pipe lining solutions.
Click here to see what your neighbors are saying in our customer reviews.
Fix your sewer line quickly and without leaving your yard in a mess. Call us today at (626) 394-9641 to learn more about your trenchless sewer repair options.
"I had a fabulous experience today with North Brothers Plumbing! He was prompt, professional, knowledgeable and gave us fantastic customer service! We will be definitely calling him again if we have any plumbing problems in the future! I highly recommend North Brothers Plumbing!"